The first user that signs up the company, becomes the Administrator of the organization.
When the Administrator log ins for the first time, the Administrator is redirected to the detailed registration page to provide the details of the organization (=company) and customize our application to fit its needs.
The following steps have to be finalized to setup the company at the first login:
- Fill in the "company" tab, providing the name, the D&B number, the industries served, etc. If you do not choose a company name, you can't continue the detailed registration and use our services
- Move to the tab "portfolio": in this tab, the Administrator set up the product portfolio of the company; the portfolio filters the incoming RFQs received by the company. This is one of the most delicate steps of the registration process and shall be done accurately to receive truly matching RFQs from buyers
- Move to the tab "profile": in this tab the Administrator can list the assets of the organization, such as certifications, qualifications, production resource and provide a description of its abilities (including the upload of brochures, reference lists, etc). Any information provided in this section is visible to the buyers that receive bids from the organization
- Move to the tab "agents": in this tab, the organization can list its agents by territory; we notify by email such agents any time an RFQ, a bid or a PO is received from or sent to any of the territories under their responsibility
- Move to the tab "users": this tab is to manage the users of the organization (add, activate, deactivate users). Each user receives a notification by email as it is added to the organization with a temporary password to log in the first time and start to operate on the platform. A specific role can be attributed to any news user (or more than one), otherwise each new user has the "superuser" access rights by default.
- Move to the tab "workflow": in this tab the Administrator customizes the access rights for the roles in your organization and activate / deactivate specific functions of the application (email notifications, two-steps approval of workflow, etc).
As you have done this, we recommend to fill in your own "my account" details (name, surname, contacts, etc) by clicking on your avatar on the top right of your screen.