The following data shall be entered in the header of new requisitions:
General data tab:
- Requisition type: estimate / purchase (this is to notify suppliers about the nature of the inquiry)
- Requisition number / revision
- Technical comments
- Latest delivery date: this is the latest delivery
- Project: to link requisitions / RFQs and POs to projects
- Technical specs: technical specs files applicable to the requisition, such as piping classes, technical specs, painting specs, testing specs, and any other technical information that needs to be transmitted to suppliers to clarify the nature of the requirements (max 15 MB)
- Requisition date
Bidding terms tab:
- Float to option (approved vendors only / all vendors): if procurement wants to float the requisition to the approved vendors only (as mapped in the "approved vendors" section), the switch shall be set on "approved vendors"; if procurement wants to float the requisition to any supplier active on the platform, the switch shall be set on "all vendors"
- Closing date: this is the latest date for suppliers to submit bids online
- Not accepted origins: requisitioner can restrict the origins of the goods that are accepted (suppliers that have products from not accepted origins will not receive the RFQ for bidding)
- Incoterm + shipping location (destination of goods and delivery terms)
- Requested bid validity: automatically set at 7 days
What is entered in the header of the requisition is visualized by suppliers upon receipt of the RFQ.